To see the full spring schedule click here.
The CTP offers a range of classes under three overarching topics:
1) Managing the Effects of Shoreline Development
2) Physical and Biological Processes
3) Shoreline and Environmental Laws and Administrative Procedures.
To see the full course catalog click here.
Classes offered by the CTP have been yielding positive reviews:
- “The instructors were all fantastic, the class was well organized and the information presented was timely and useful.”
- “Speakers were all excellent and knowledgeable. They are the ones involved in the work and they did an excellent job providing the information in a way that was understandable for us.”
CHRN Member Gretchen Glaub from Puget Sound Partnership had this to say of her experience with the CTP:
"It was beneficial to take some time out of a regular work schedule to interact with groups of a broader perspective. I appreciated the connections made with other class participants. The instructors were really engaging and the format was dynamic enough to keep partipant's attention throughout. I was excited to utilize the new skills and experiences into my work in the future. "
For more information on Washington's CTP click here or contact CHRN member Bobbak Talebi.