On Tuesday, February 4, Northeastern University - Seattle and Dr. Stephen Flynn, an international expert on disaster resilience, will convene a panel of leaders in emergency preparedness from Seattle and King County to discuss how the Puget Sound region can best prepare for and swiftly recover from catastrophic events.
- Dr. Stephen Flynn, Profesor and Director, Center for Resilience Studies and Co-Director, George J. Kostas Research Institute for Homeland Security at Northeastern University
- Walt Hubbard, Director, King County Office of Emergency Management
- Barb Graff, Director, Seattle Office of Emergency Management
- Mike Harbour, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Sound Transit
- Dr. Scott Miles, Director, Resilience Institute and Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Studies at Western Washington University