1. Northwest climate: Climate variability and change
2. Hydrology and water resources
3. Water Year 2015: A model for future climate change in the Northwest?
4. Wildlife and terrestrial ecosystems: Current knowledge, research needs, and management challenges
5. Mountain climates
6. Shorelines, oceans, and marine ecosystems
8. Built environment
9. Communication, outreach, and social changes
10. Working across issues, sectors, and boundaries
11. Adaptation to climate change: Actionable science and barriers
12. Human health
As network members, if you are interested in submitting an abstract, please get in touch with Jessie McGrath.
For more information about the conference, click here.