Abstracts and special session proposals for the 6th annual NW Climate Conference are due next Friday, June 26th! The conference will be held November 3-5 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. This conference aims to be an opportunity to exchange information about emerging climate, climate impacts, and climate adaptation science in the Northwest. Abstracts are currently being accepted, and should fall under one of the 13 topic areas:
1. Northwest climate: Climate variability and change
2. Hydrology and water resources
3. Water Year 2015: A model for future climate change in the Northwest?
4. Wildlife and terrestrial ecosystems: Current knowledge, research needs, and management challenges
5. Mountain climates
6. Shorelines, oceans, and marine ecosystems
8. Built environment
9. Communication, outreach, and social changes
10. Working across issues, sectors, and boundaries
11. Adaptation to climate change: Actionable science and barriers
12. Human health
As network members, if you are interested in submitting an abstract, please get in touch with Jessie McGrath.
For more information about the conference, click here.
The contents of this website, including the blog, forum, and links to other sites, are provided for informational use and may not reflect the positions and priorities of all network members, including Washington Sea Grant and the Department of Ecology. Comments posted to this site do not constitute formal public comment. Ecology, Sea Grant and network members do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on any linked websites.